Organic Sumatra Swiss Water Decaf Coffee Pods - Fair Trade
See wholesale price
Excellent Sumatran coffees truly capture the jungle essence flavor-wise, producing an earthy and sometimes vegetal cup with chocolate undertones and a creamy finish. Our Sumatra Swiss Water Decaf Coffee is a Fair Trade Organic option that uses a completely chemical-free decaffeination method to retain optimal flavor and body.
This organic Sumatra coffee is a shade grown, Fair Trade and an exceptionally flavorful water processed decaf coffee. This Sumatran coffee, in particular, is produced by a small group of Gayonese farmers. Each farmer owns less than one hectare of land and follows strict organic farming methods. These farmers utilize recycled coffee pulp as one of their farms' main sources of fertilizer. Farm animals are also fed with the same tree leaves that are used to shade the budding coffee plants. These methods help to create a synergistic ecosystem where native flora and fauna are able to thrive, and where incredible coffee beans are grown.
- Cupping Notes: earthy, creamy, baker's chocolate
- Roast Body: Bold
- Roast Level: Medium
- Certifications: USDA Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Swiss Water Process
- Caffeine Level: Decaffeinated
- Single Origin: Bener Meriah, Aceh, Sumatra
- Origin: Aceh, Sumatra
- Region: Bener Meriah Regency
- Altitude: 1,200 - 1,500 masl
- Varietal: Catimor, Ateng, Timtim, and Bourbon
- Process: Wet Hulled - Semi Washed
- Drying: Sun dried
- Harvest: October - December
This single-serve coffee is compatible with many popular K-Cup® brewing systems. "Keurig"® and "K-Cup"® are registered trademarks of Keurig Incorporated. Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC. is neither affiliated with, nor approved by, Keurig Incorporated.
More from this supplierView all products
Fresh Roasted Coffee