"Still, I rise" Necklace / Charm *
See wholesale price
This pendant is created from hand-cut sterling silver, which is then hand-stamped with "Still, I rise", then shaped and given a brushed finish.
- The pendant measures 1/4" (~5mm) wide by about 1.25" (~32mm) long without the ring.
- The pendant will have a lightly brushed finish, which makes the wording the clearest and wears well.
- Your item will be shipped tastefully carded and tucked into a protective poly sleeve.
- EACH design and letter is individually hammered, BY HAND. Because of this, there will be some variations. No two pieces will ever be exactly alike.
- Your purchase will be shipped tastefully carded, and tucked into a clear protective poly-sleeve.
- "GREEN" THINKING: The sustainability of our planet is important to us. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable. We source many of our supplies and materials from other small domestic businesses.
More from this brandView all products
Thanks so much for your interest! We are a small, female/woman owned shop in NW Indiana specializing in hand-stamped jewelry and accessories. We work with a variety of metals and can customize most items upon request. As all items are hand-created at the time they are ordered, there is some flexibility in design. Hand stamping is a much more durable and permanent method of creation than engraving or printing (sublimating) text onto metal. The design will not wear off like paint or ink and is much more deeply set into the metal than most engraving. Each design and letter is individually hammered, one strike at a time, BY HAND. This adds to the piece's unique character, as no two pieces will ever be exactly alike. All purchases will be shipped tastefully carded and tucked into a clear, protective poly-sleeve, suitable for retail. "GREEN" THINKING: The sustainability of our planet is important to us and we try to help reduce our environmental impact whenever possible. Our standard packaging is completely recyclable, from the cardboard box and non-toxic, recycled content paper fill to the card and BOPP sleeve. We process all orders using electronic means (tablets) and try to avoid unnecessary paper waste. We use natural and LED lighting in our studio. Our precious metals are refined at a location that is environmentally and energy responsible. We recycle all acceptable waste/scrap metal to help reduce our landfill footprint. We source many of our supplies and materials from other small domestic businesses, so purchasing from us helps other small businesses as well.