Trade Show Directory: Confirm Your Trade Show Calendar
Whether you’re a trade show veteran or you’re with a young brand just getting into the trade show circuit, figuring out the best shows to attend in your industry can be a tall order. In one of our previous posts about trade show ROI, we talked about why it was important to make sure to choose which trade shows you’re going to attend wisely But what’s the best way to determine if a trade show is worth exhibiting at if you’ve never been there before? That conundrum is why we created the 2015-2016 Trade Show Directory. The directory lists the top trade show across 16 industries. Download the trade show directory now.
Trade Show Directory: Industries
- Automotive & Transportation
- Baby, Kids & Toys
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Building & Construction
- Electrical, Lighting & Plumbing
- Fabrics & Textiles
- Fashion, Apparel & Footwear
- Food & Beverage
- Gems & Jewelry
- Home & Garden
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Medical & Healthcare
- Outdoor & Sporting Goods
What the Trade Show Directory Includes
Under each trade show, we provide you with key information like:
- A short description of each show to help you determine whether your brand might be a good fit to exhibit there.
- Venues/Locations and dates, so that you can figure out travel expenses and schedule availability.
- Past statistics for number of attendees and exhibitors at the show, so that you can get an idea of the scale of each show, how much competition will be there, and how many attendees you can reach.
- A few of the top brands exhibiting at each show.
- A link to the show’s website, so that you can dig for more information, like specific travel details or exhibitor prospectus downloads.
This directory was designed to help you determine which shows to go to, reassess your trade show calendar, and perhaps to introduce you to shows, conferences, and events that you haven’t heard of before. To download the trade show directory, click here.