African Natural Open Wave Ghana U-Shopper Beach Tote Bag Basket - Big Ream Black & Tan Handles
See wholesale price
Artisans in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana weave these beautiful and durable shoppers from thick, tough elephant grass. Bolga baskets stand up to use and abuse and remain functional and beautiful for years.
- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- Beach basket. it is the perfect size to fit towels, sunscreen, sandals, snacks and sunglasses.
- Picnic baskets as they can easily fit a picnic blanket, drinks and snacks for the perfect picnic.
- The leather wrapped handle adds to the durability.
- Dye Free Basket (natural) with leather handle
- Perfect for shopping at your favorite market
- lovely decorative piece for the bohemian inspired home.
This item is fairly made in Africa. Each artisan is able to work from the comfort of their own home and community. The fair payment they receive will not be reduced by traveling expenses, childcare costs or haggled prices. The artisans use their earnings to put food on the table and pay educational expenses for their children.
More from this brandView all products
THE AFRICAN HOME GOODS
The African Home Goods is an online fair trade shop founded by Women to Empower Women where customers can purchase beautiful handmade items around the world. We provide design insights, helping our partners to showcase their traditional skills, and cultural techniques to a broader audience. We travel the world looking for unique authentic treasures for your shopping pleasure. We know you will appreciate that all of our products are Handmade of high quality materials, affordable, and unique. Your purchase generates meaningful income for the artisans, improve the quality of life in their communities, health care, and the income can help women to send their children to school, which oftentimes these children will be the first generation to graduate from high school.