Alchemy LOVE Bracelet - Gold Medium
See wholesale price
Introducing our Gold Alchemy Love Bracelet. You loved our silver Bali love bracelets, so we decided to evolve our offering to include a gold-plated silver bracelet. The circular dots traditionally symbolize rice in Balinese culture. The dots also emulate the Maasai beads in the original design of the Kenya LOVE bracelet. Rice and LOVE are both plentiful and provide sustenance to the communities who make these bracelets.
In Hinduism, Gold is symbolic of knowledge, learning, meditation and mental development. The legend of alchemists turning common metals into gold is a parable for the human quest to change base vulgarities like greed, hate and selfishness into qualities like love, virtue and compassion through the process of self-purification. It takes our artisans 6 hours to craft each bracelet.
Gold plated on silver. Please handle with care.
- Handmade with LOVE in Indonesia.
- Canvas pouch, gift tag & sticker
- Adjustable cuff
- Every bracelet in unique & hand-made therefore a slight variation may occur
- Sterling silver, gold plated weigh 0.8oz
- Not to shower with gold plated jewelry will cause the gold layer to wear off.
- As seen on The View
More from this brandView all products
Love Is Project