Anoud Oxford Shoes by Lordess - SOLD OUT
See wholesale price
Inspired by rose gold; Anoud couples vintage hues of copper with a soft shade of light pink for the ultimate feminine look.
Anoud comes with two shoelaces for a versatile look;
- classic, waxed laces in cream
- velvet laces in soft peach
- Genuine leather for the insole, lining and upper
- Italian nubuck leather for the outsole
- Two versatile shoelaces, so you can easily switch up your style
- A small elastic sewn at the ankle collar/counter to prevent any potential blistering or skin damage
- A raised strip of padding in the center insole for increased arch support, comfort and overall, a better fit
- Upper-leather that does not exceed 1.1mm in thickness to provide softness and comfort, while ensuring durability
The more you love them, the more they love you back. Due to the nature of genuine leather, each Lordess pair will slowly start taking the shape of your feet, while the upper leather continues to soften- making your new pair more comfortable and naturally customized for your feet with each wear.
Every Lordess pair’s genuine leather outsole has a thin, clear protective seal. Simply pull the strip off before wearing your new pair outdoors. Returns with the missing protective seal will not be refunded.
More from this brandView all products
San Antonio, TX
Conscientiousness | Craftsmanship | Comfort | Versatility | Exclusivity Here at Lordess, our core values are the main drivers of our design and development process. We are advocates of slow fashion and authenticity. Our small-batch productions are carried out ethically in a small atelier in Istanbul, Turkey by passionate artisans with impeccable skillsets that were passed down from generations of shoemakers. Our timeless collections are meticulously designed by female founder, Ezgi Todurge, who strives to have comfort, style, quality, and versatility coexist. Fierce, independent babes in the workforce, and shifts in gender norms have served as a significant source of inspiration for the signature Lordess design—a feminized oxford that exudes just the right amount of androgyny. Each Lordess design is achieved through vigorous quests for the most appealing leather and accessories to offer a sensorial and versatile footwear experience that can effortlessly transition from day to night, and office to weekend. Lordess aims to become a wardrobe staple for all women who seek to curate a mindful closet with timeless style. The ultimate goal for Lordess is to help the female society adopt mindful shopping habits and guide in choosing quality over quantity—so we can all lead lives of meaningful experiences; not wasteful consumption.