Anti-Aging Dry Skin Treatment Serum Rollerball
See wholesale price
Our Anti-Aging Dry Skin Treatment rollerball serum penetrates deeper to deliver plant-based ingredients that will lead to a nourished complexion, regenerating new cell growth and smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles especially for dry, aging skin.
The powerhouse of plant-based ingredients in the Anti-aging dry skin treatment are:
- Lotus Flower Extract is full of vitamin C, B complex, antioxidants and a list of minerals that lead to a more nourished and brighter complexion. Lotus flower extract helps control our sebum production, balancing out oily skin, while also hydrating and improving elasticity.
- Golden Jojoba Oil closely resembles the natural oils in our skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and works great for dry, aging, oily, normal, or acne-prone skin.
- Rosehip Seed Oil is excellent for dry, aging skin because it is deeply nourishing and regenerating and known for its skin firming properties. Rosehip seed oil is high in essential fatty acids and softens and smooths out the skin beautifully. It improves the texture of skin and calms redness and inflammation.
- Vitamin E Oil mitigates damage caused by free radicals, which makes it a powerhouse anti-aging ingredient, helps calm acne-prone, reactive skin with its anti-inflammatory properties and may curtail an acne breakout and clear pores. Vitamin E oil can be a preventative to darkening of the skin due to sun exposure, and help minimize any discoloration that comes from acne, brighten and even complexion.
- Patchouli Essential Oil is especially beneficial for aging skin. It is used to reduce wrinkled or chapped appearance. It promotes new cell growth and smooths the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Frankincense Essential Oil is known for rejuvenating damaged skin while its natural astringent properties balance oil production fighting bacteria and blemishes, while "tightening" and strengthening skin, improving tone and elasticity.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil can fight signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles and can be helpful for balancing dry, oily and combination skin types
- Lavender Essential Oil is highly regarded for skin and beauty. It may be used to soothe and cleanse common cuts, bruises, and skin irritations along with helping to lighten the appearance of age spots and scars.
How to use:
Shake well before use. Roll on to the delicate areas of your face anytime skin needs a boost in moisture and treatment for fine lines. Massage gently with finger in circular motion at end of the day for a deeper treatment.
Lotus Flower Extract, Golden Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil and Lavender Essential Oil
10 mL Rollerball