Arcoiris Throw Pillow by Folklore
See wholesale price
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
Bring the Folklore flair into any girl or boy room!
- Hand embroidered in Guatemala in collaboration with MayaLoom
- Thread detail made by hand
- Fair traded labor
- Back Zip and poly fill
- Dimensions: 21"x12"
- Not intended for children under the age of 3. Decorative pillow only, not recommended for cribs.
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back.
- Now accepting returns. Review return policy for details.
- Made with textiles from the New Denim Project that turn denim factories’ leftovers into beautiful new threads. And bonus, you’ll be saving about 2,600 liters of water per purchase!
- Fabric is chemical free and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- Spot clean
More from this brandView all products
Folklore Las Niñas
We’re Folklore Las Niñas The original artisanal girlswear celebrating Guatemalan textile craftsmanship. We create timeless, hand-woven clothes for babies, girls and moms, as well as dreamy room decor. Folklore Goods are: HANDMADE Every garment is woven and hand-sewn by Guatemalan artisans, each drawing from generations of tradition and passed-down wisdom. HONEST You can don your Folklore goods freely, knowing that every maker from the footloom to the final stitches is honored for their craft with safe work environments and fair trade wages. SUSTAINABLE With waste-conscious small batch collections, low carbon production, and a devotion to water equity, we’re committed to raising the bar in the fashion industry.