Attempted Murder Hoodie
See wholesale price
Attempted Murder Lightweight Hoodie
Crows: the shiftiest looking birds in all of nature. These two are up to something, you can just tell. Is it petty theft? Arson? Tax evasion? You can safely assume it's probably murder-related.
LET'S OVER-EXPLAIN THE JOKE:
Based on old folk tales and superstitions, a group of crows is called a "murder". There are only 2 crows here, and that can hardly be classified as a group. So, therefore, they wouldn't be considered a "murder". They're trying (or attempting) to become a bigger group. Hence, "Attempted Murder". Get it?
Our "Attempted Murder" hoodie is perfect for any jokester out there. This is one of our best selling designs that you can sport all year round. No wardrobe is complete without this lightweight hoodie! Perfect for any season in New England or just binge-watching some Netflix on the couch.
- 7.0 oz. Wicked Soft Ringspun French Terry
- 80% Cotton/20% Polyester*
- Charcoal Heather, Heather Blue 55% Cotton/45% Polyester
- Raglan Sleeves with 2x1 Ribbed Cuffs and Waistband
- Front pouch (kangaroo) pocket
- 2-Panel Hood with Twill Neck Tape
More from this supplierView all products