See wholesale price
Our calendula infused baby oil blend is the perfect non-toxic alternative to commercial products. Use it as a full body moisturizer, cradle cap treatment, and also for the growing trend of baby massage.
Massage has been shown to stimulate your baby's central nervous system and helps to reduce crying and fussiness, allowing your baby to sleep more peacefully. Massage also causes your baby's heart rate and breathing slow down, leaving her instantly more relaxed! Not only does massage have physical benefits for your little one, but touch is the most powerful form of communication for babies.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass bottle. Please encourage your customers to reuse or recycle.
WHOLESALE INFO +
- RETAIL VALUE: $12
- Minimum 3 units per product
- Minimum opening order $300, reorders $150
- To reduce waste, our products will now be sent without a plastic seal. If you'd prefer to have them sealed, please let us know in the note at checkout.
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit to allow for customer sampling and a complimentary "TRY ME" kit to mark these products as testers.
- Wholesale terms & conditions can be found here.
- Click here for product photos which can be used on your website and social media pages. Please tag/mention us on social media when using our photos.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS +
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- fractionated coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, retains moisture, anti bacterial
- extra virgin olive oil*: soothes irritated skin, retains moisture
- apricot kernel oil*: absorbs without greasy residue
- grape seed oil*: moisturizes
- calendula*: anti inflammatory
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
TO USE +
- Apply to clean hands and massage onto skin.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
ABOUT US +
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
More from this brandView all products