See wholesale price
Inspired by Ireland
In Ireland, baile translates to "where we come home", which is just how we feel in this Irish Chain design. There's some debate (at least amongst serious quilters) about whether this pattern originated from Ireland or the US in the early 1800s. All we know is that we love how it’s stood the test of time with its beauty and elegance. The pattern may be 200 years old, but it moderns up quite nicely, don't you think?
- Colors: white, grey, pistachio
- Size: 50"x60" (size chart)
- Materials: recycled cotton, recycled polyester
- Care: machine wash cold/cool, tumble dry low/delicate, separately
- Designed in Portland, Oregon. Made in the USA.
More from this brandView all products
Seek & Swoon | Decorative Eco Throw Blankets