See wholesale price
Our bamboo toothbrushes are extremely lightweight, have soft-bristles, and will keep your teeth clean and white! Bamboo toothbrushes are a fantastic replacement to a traditional, plastic toothbrush and last the same amount of time. These are one of the easiest swaps you can make towards a more eco-conscious lifestyle. This product comes packaged in 100% compostable/recyclable kraft paper packaging.
- Soft Bristles
- Lightweight; Travel-friendly
- Materials: 100% Bamboo handle & Nylon Bristles
- Compostable after use (remove nylon bristles)
- We donate 1% of our sales through 1% for the Planet
- Care Instructions: Dry your toothbrush after each use to extend its life.
- End of Life: Our bamboo toothbrushes should be replaced at the same rate as regular toothbrushes, about every 3-4 months or when the bristles are frayed. To dispose, remove the nylon bristles and properly recycle/Terracycle them. The bamboo body of the brush is 100% compostable. The packaging is 100% recyclable and compostable.
More from this brandView all products
The Earthling Co.
WE ARE ALL EARTHLINGS. The Earthling Co. was built on the belief that we have the power to create a more sustainable and harmonious world. We believe that the products we all use daily should be safe for you, the planet, and everyone that calls it home. We are a positive lifestyle brand that focuses on offering affordable, plastic-free alternatives to everyday products. We want to change the way people consume their daily products and encourage people to believe in the power they hold with their purchases. We want to empower and inspire people to make more conscious choices. We spend lots of time researching every ingredient that goes into our products so it's completely safe for you and the planet. We're working to ensure total supply chain transparency, making sure all of our ingredients are sourced ethically. All of our product packaging is either compostable, recyclable, or both. We ship entirely plastic-free, and ensure our customers know what to do with our products end-life. In addition to changing the consumer product landscape, we give back to the planet that gives so much to us. We donate a portion of every sale to a variety of environmental organizations that work on well-rounded ways to create the harmonious and sustainable world we envision. Whether you're new to this movement or a seasoned zero-waster, we invite all of you to engage with our community, ask questions, and leave your advice and tidbits. What happens to our planet, happens to all of us. At the end of the day, we are all Earthlings.