Bamboo Trail Spoon
See wholesale price
A proven bestseller in outdoor markets, the Bamboo Trail Spoon is a solution to outdoor eating where a slightly longer spoon is essential to reach the bottom of the pot or bag. Customers love the ease with which they can enjoy every drop of their favorite meals on their outdoor adventures without getting their hands dirty.
This reusable bamboo spoon is a great alternative to plastic: eco-friendly, lightweight, and durable. Hand-burnished to a naturally smooth finish, each extra-long spoon is hand-shaped from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo.
- Size: 9.5’’ long-handled bamboo spoon
- Weight: 0.8 oz
- Case pack: 12
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Sold with minimal packaging, free of plastic, glue, staples, and tape
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Won't react to acidic food or leech chemicals into food
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
- Dishwasher safe, but not recommended
- Hand wash for longer life and avoid prolonged soaking
- We recommend pairing this item with Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil that keeps bamboo beautiful for years to come
- Item #057940
- MSRP $5.50
More from this brandView all products
Our roots are in the Pacific Northwest where we gained an early appreciation and respect for the natural environment. This strong connection to nature inspired us to leave our professional careers, and create a business with the single-minded purpose of turning people onto renewable materials and away from plastic. Renewable Ideas® Central to our core purpose is creating thoughtfully designed products that rely less on resource-intensive, petroleum-based resources, and more on plentiful, low-impact, plant-based materials. Products We Create We design and produce a range of products for the home, and on-the go, for eating, cooking and entertaining all made from renewable, and certified organic materials. Veneerware® is a leading range of compostable, certified organic dinnerware and serveware. Grubware® is a collection of USDA certified organic products for enjoying food outdoors, and traveling on-the-go. bambu® is a B Corp certified business, gold-tier business of the Green Business Network, member of the Compost Manufacturing Alliance, and 1% for the Planet member. We have been helping people live more sustainably since 2003.