Basotho Kharetsa Cobalt
See wholesale price
Worn and owned by Prince Harry, Nelson Mandela, Pope John Paul II. The Basotho blankets have deep cultural significance and history. The world-renowned blanket distinguishes this nation from others by the way in which the blankets are worn as part of their everyday life. The designs have been developed over many years with the blessing of the Basotho Nation.
- Made In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made with blessing of the Basotho Nation
- Hypoallergenic, No toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Machine washable, pet and kid friendly
- Thick, soft, warm and repels rain and wind
- About: Across the Mountain kingdom, a variety of these blankets are worn by the people of Lesotho to represent the different rites of passage in society. The Kharetsa is named after the spiral aloe which is only found in the Maluti Mountains of Lesotho it is surrounded by the iconic Basotho hat and shield.
- Size: 61in x 65in / 155cm x 165cm
- Style: Blanket / Wrap / Throw
- Color: Black and natural with cobalt over stripe
- Materials: 90% Weft 50% Merino Wool / 50% super soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber tight weave on a 10% Polycotton Warp.
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa.
More from this supplierView all products
Thula Tula®| The Official Home of Basotho Heritage Blankets and Throws