Big Muslin Sleeping Lovey Doll - Veggie Print
See wholesale price
The perfect lovey for your child, our Big Muslin Sleeping Lovey Doll is easy for little hands to hold and for little teethers to chew on with its knotted stuffed hands and head. Comes in our Veggie Print to coordinate perfectly with our Fruit & Veggie collection. Made with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, our breathable muslin lovey toy is the perfect baby sleep companion, super soft and designed to last.
* Measures 13" tall
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your organic cotton muslin toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Organic cotton toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your organic baby muslin lovey in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.
Item #: I20-1554
More from this brandView all products
Under the Nile
Under the Nile is a premium, organic Egyptian cotton baby clothing, toys and accessories brand, producing baby and home essentials in a sustainable and socially responsible manner, while demonstrating authenticity and transparency in our business practices. Our philosophy is to enrich the planet and the lives of everyone involved with our business, from “cotton to customer”.