See wholesale price
Inspired by Malian mudcloth
Our Birifini Throw pays homage to mud cloth (or bogolanfini), a handmade Malian cotton fabric dating back to the 12th century made from woven cloth strips that are sewn together and then painstakingly dyed with fermented mud. Each piece of mud cloth tells a story through the symbols it displays. Birifini is the Bambaran (spoken in Mali) word for 'blanket'. If you're in love with mud cloth as much as we are, we hope you'll enjoy our celebration of this simple yet versatile design.
- Colors: black/white or grey/gold/white
- Size: 50"x 60" or 30"x40"
- Materials: recycled cotton, recycled polyester
- Care: machine wash cold/cool, tumble dry low/delicate, separately
- Designed in Portland, Oregon. Made in the USA.
More from this brandView all products
Seek & Swoon | Decorative Eco Throw Blankets