Buckwheat Pillow - Traditional
See wholesale price
Made for those who prefer to use their own pillowcase on top of it. Our Traditional Sobakawa Buckwheat Pillow.
Optional French Linen Pillowcase or Tencel Pillowcase
- The Pillow Shell is made of extra durable, dust proof and unbleached Organic Cotton Twill.
- Find out more about the benefits of cotton fabrics in our Blog.
- Equipped with YKK Zipper. Because Quality matters and no one deserves to deal with a cheap zipper.
- The Pillow is filled with 100% US Grown Organic Buckwheat Hulls (Gluten Free). The unique structure of buckwheat hulls is known to create enhanced air circulation and to provide superior support and adjustability over any other filling material. Air also circulates better than with anything else you find in pillows these days.
- It's fully adjustable. Hulls can easily be added or removed to adjust the pillow to your liking. Simply open the zipper and remove hulls using a cup or with your hand, so to make the pillow as soft or firm as you like. Removing hulls will make it more moldable as well, whereas adding hulls will make it firmer and less smooth.
- The Pillow is good for all sleeping positions and specially works it's miracles for people with posture, neck or spinal issues.
- Handcrafted with ❤ in Phoenix, AZ
We only use the Highest Quality Buckwheat Hulls. All our hulls are triple screened and heat treated. Guaranteed Odor and Pesticide free.
To perfectly align your whole body when sleeping on your side, we recommend using a knee pillow as well, to support your hips and legs.
Like to travel? Check out our travel pillow for unbeatable comfort and support during any trip.
More from this brandView all products