Calamity Jane Magic Beard Oil & Hair Elixir
See wholesale price
Smell like a legend!
- What does it smell like? This quick-absorbing oil suitable for hairs of all kinds smells of orange, clove, cinnamon, ginger, and a kick of whiskey.
- You'll look practically tamed. This soothes even the wildest bird nest of scraggly beard while smelling absolutely divine.
- Can be used as beard oil, but also makes a great hair oil for both women and men. It is the pinnacle of grooming products for all genders (pinnacle-ness not guaranteed.)
- Handcrafted, with love and laughter, in small batches with high-quality ingredients for maximum amazingness by the fine folks at Outlaw, a tiny little company in the Silver State, Nevada, by people who love their jobs
- Suitable gift for outlaws AND in-laws
"If a girl wants to be a legend, she should just go ahead and be one." - Calamity Jane
Maybe my favorite quote of all time, from the mouth of a whiskey-soaked, leather-clad, foul-mouthed ruffian. And also, by many accounts, she didn't bathe at all.
When some history buffs hear that we made a scent inspired by Calamity Jane, they worry. Justifiably. I don't think even whiskey-soaked, leather-clad, foul-mouthed ruffians wanted to smell like Calamity Jane... and yet, here she was, too legendary to let lie.
So when we were thinking of this company, and of the legends we pay tribute to, we knew we had to dedicate a special place in our collection to Calamity Jane.
Jack Crawford wrote, "She was simply a notorious character, dissolute and devilish, but possessed a generous streak which made her popular." And that's what inspired her scent: a little spicy, a little sweet.
Calamity Jane smells like clove, orange, cinnamon, and a kick of whiskey (of course!). It's quickly growing in popularity as one of our most beloved scents, and no question why: It's great for both men and women, it's sweet with a kick.
To say it is a "beard oil" is vastly under-selling its charms. It can be used on any hairs. Yes, it will delightfully smooth and condition even the crinkliest beards... but why does it have to stop there?
My hair is a matted disaster from years of bleaching and coloring. This jojoba and hempseed oil-based elixir soothes and smooths my angry, frizzy mess.
Jojoba oil, hempseed oil, olive oil, and fragrance oil
3 oz of handmade oily goodness.
More from this brandView all products
Outlaw: Outdoors and Western-Inspired Soap, Body Wash, Cologne, Lotion, and More