See wholesale price
Our organic fair trade coffee scrub is packed with antioxidants to perk up and protect the skin. Safe for use on face and body. The high caffeine content increases blood flow to minimize the appearance of cellulite and small varicose veins. When used on the face, the natural oils and minerals will treat acne and other skin irritations.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass jar with metal cap. Please encourage your customers to reuse or recycle.
WHOLESALE INFO +
- RETAIL VALUE: $24
- Minimum 3 units per product
- Minimum opening order $300, reorders $150
- To reduce waste, our products will now be sent without a plastic seal. If you'd prefer to have them sealed, please let us know in the note at checkout.
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit to allow for customer sampling and a complimentary "TRY ME" kit to mark these products as testers.
- Wholesale terms & conditions can be found here.
- Click here for product photos which can be used on your website and social media pages. Please tag/mention us on social media when using our photos.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS +
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- turbinado sugar*: exfoliates, balances natural oils, protects skin against toxins, fights acne
- fair trade coffee*: reduces the appearance of redness and cellulite, anti inflammatory
- raw shea butter*: retains moisture, anti inflammatory, anti aging, soothes irritated skin
- fractionated coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, retains moisture, anti bacterial
- vanilla extract*: anti aging, treats acne, protects skin against toxins
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
TO USE +
- Massage scrub onto wet skin. Rinse thoroughly with warm water
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
CAUTION: Your skin will absorb the caffeine. If you are pregnant (or sensitive to caffeine) please use with caution.
ABOUT US +
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
More from this brandView all products