COLDBREW, 60 Coffee Filters + the Click
See wholesale price
COLDBREW coffee filters are made from compostable naturfine® paper, which consists of 100% natural fibers and is FSC® certified.
Make the most of your Coffee!
COLDBREW coffee filters bring out an incredibly balanced taste, every time. Discover the nutty and floral nuances of the coffee.
You don’t even need any equipment beyond a glass container and the finum COLDBREW filter with the reusable CLICK.
Take 60-70g of your favorite ground coffee (water to coffee ratio 1:15).
Fill the COLDBREW filter so that the top third remains free (approx. 6cm or 2.5” unfilled).
Lock it with the Click and attach it to the glass container.
Pour cold drinking water in the container (0.9- 1L).
Then let it infuse overnight, or for 12 to 24 hours, according to desire.
Toss the compostable COLDBREW filter into the organic waste garbage can and keep the stainless-steel CLICK for your next brew. Put a lid on the ready-to-drink coffee.
Our suggestion: Make around 1 liter in the evening and stash it in the fridge for an easy coffee fix throughout several days. You can serve and drink it right away. Furthermore you can serve it over ice or warm it up in the microwave for a hot cup.
- compostable infusion filters for your favorite ground coffee
- from compostable naturefine®️ paper, containing 100% natural fibers
- no pre-washing of the filter needed
- made without glue
- wide opening for easy filling and ample room for the infusion
- the Click is made of stainless steel and is 13.8 cm long with a flexible chain hook that attaches to almost every pot
- 60 filters / box
- 1 Click / box
- 20 boxes / tray
- 3520 boxes / pallet
- 4 languages (EN, DE, FR, ES)
More from this brandView all products
Finum North America Corp.