Congo Kuba Throw
See wholesale price
This beautifully crafted throw is inspired by the elaborate and complex designs of the traditional Kuba cloth, unique to the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Perpetuating the rich cultural traditions, the men grow the raa palms and then weave the leaves into the base fabric. The women then embroider surface decorations onto the fabric transforming it into various forms of textiles, such as ceremonial skirts, tribute clothes, headdresses, and basketry.
- Made In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- Hypoallergenic, No toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Machine washable, pet and kid-friendly
- Soft, warm perfect for outdoors and indoors
- Size: 51in x 71in / 130cm x 180cm
- Color: Cocoa / Clay
- Style: Throw / Wrap
- Materials: 100% super soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber with a double-face jacquard weave.
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa.
More from this supplierView all products
Thula Tula®| The Official Home of Basotho Heritage Blankets and Throws