Crystalia Gravy Boat Saucer, Set of 2
See wholesale price
- EXCELLENT EUROPEAN QUALITY GLASS SAUCER SET: Crystalia clear glass gravy boat saucer set is made with high quality toughened European clear and smooth glass. These excellent sauce boat set are perfect for olive oil, vinegar, gravy sauce, salad dressing or other sauces. Clear Glass, Large and Small Condiment Appetizer Serving Bowl with Easy Grip Handle, Lead-Free Premium Set.
- HEALTHY STURDY LEAD-FREE GLASS SAUCER BOWLS: Our sauce pouring and dipping bowl set which can be used also small gravy boat does not contain harmful elements such as lead and safe for eating and drinking. Lead-free glass not only safe for food contact but refracts more light than ordinary glasses, so you can see your food more clearly. Do not compare with Made in China glasses.
- VERSATILE DIPPING BOWL SET WITH EASY GRIP HANDLE: The handled dipping bowl set with 2 size a perfect addition to your kitchen collection at home or your shop. Comfortable in the hand, ideal to dipping sauces, salad dressing, vinegar, minced ginger, garlic, oil, salt and so on.
- ELEGANT CUTE PRACTICAL DESIGN KITCHENWARE: The saucer set makes the dinner table more interesting and unique and ideal for home or restaurant use. It is exquisite glass artwork, decorative, practical and adorable. Ships in a beautifully designed printed box. The capacity of big saucer 6.6 oz (195 cc) and small saucer 2 oz (60 cc).
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: For the long and complicated shipping processes, if the products you received are broken, please contact us ASAP. We guarantee to offer you a replacement. We believe in our packaging quality.
More from this supplierView all products
Santa Ana, CA
Crystalia is a native California-based manufacturer and distributor of stylish and sturdy premium glassware manufactured by us at our European facility. We offer a healthier and more environmentally friendly user experience than single-use plastic products. Our glasses are made with non-toxic, lead-free and BPA-free material and our manufacturing practices are in strict adherence to the stringent European manufacturing guidelines.