daph. Women's Black & White Reversible Baby Alpaca Scarf Two-tone Shawl
See wholesale price
Another versatile style, whether used as a shawl or scarf, this 100% Baby Alpaca fleece scarf will keep you warm for all occasions. The unique two-sided pattern makes it standout, but it's neutral colors pair it perfectly with any ensemble.
- 100% baby alpaca fleece
- 63 in. x 12.5 in.
- Knitted in Peru
- Available in Black & Ivory and Sand & Ivory
- Dry Clean Only
What makes Baby Alpaca Fiber Unique and Sustainable?
Baby Alpaca fiber which has slowly been introduced to the fashion world and continues to stem curiosity because of its superb softness and sustainable qualities.
- Alpacas produce high fiber yields with less food and water resources.
- The lightweight and long-lasting fiber has exceptional breathability to keep you comfortable in various climates with a silky shine and no pilling.
- Compared to the market leader, cashmere, alpaca fleece and fur have a smaller environmental footprint
- Alpaca Fiber is odor resistant and anti-bacterial with high sweat wicking capabilities.
Learn more about Our Materials.
Shipping & Return Policy
We offer complimentary shipping within the continuous US.
Review our Shipping and Return policies.
daph. accepts the following form of payments online:
- American Express
New: daph. now accepts Klarna, pay for your purchase in 4-interest fee payments.
Perfectly pairs with our Everyday Joggers.