See wholesale price
Our aluminum-free natural deodorant cream controls odor and minimizes moisture all day long - without the use of harsh chemicals! This formula is safe for men and women, and all skin types. Give your underarms the gift of feeling (naturally) fresh and clean with our organic deodorant blend.
Packaged in an eco-friendly glass jar with metal cap. Please encourage your customers to reuse or recycle.
WHOLESALE INFO +
- RETAIL VALUE: $14
- Minimum 3 units per product
- Minimum opening order $300, reorders $150
- To reduce waste, our products will now be sent without a plastic seal. If you'd prefer to have them sealed, please let us know in the note at checkout.
- If you have a brick & mortar shop, we recommend ordering one extra unit to allow for customer sampling and a complimentary "TRY ME" kit to mark these products as testers.
- Wholesale terms & conditions can be found here.
- Click here for product photos which can be used on your website and social media pages. Please tag/mention us on social media when using our photos.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS +
Our ingredients are always 100% natural & vegan.
- pure coconut oil*: hydrates and conditions skin, anti-bacterial
- raw shea butter*: anti-inflammatory, soothes irritated skin
- non-GMO vitamin e oil: protects and repairs skin
- candelilla wax: anti-inflammatory
- arrowroot powder*: absorbs moisture
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
TO USE +
- Warm a pea-size amount in finger tips and apply to clean underarms
- Give your body a few weeks to adjust to your new deodorant. It takes time to expel the chemicals from a commercial deodorant. Reapplication may be required throughout the day while transitioning.
- For maximum longevity, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight.
ABOUT US +
Our organic skin care products are handcrafted in small batches and packaged in recyclable containers. We have been lovingly creating in our home studio in Portland, Oregon since 2013. Each new product is tested on willing friends and family, never on animals.
Please review our shipping and return policies before placing your order.
More from this brandView all products