Divine Lands Wool Scarf
See wholesale price
Inspired by the stories of mysterious lands, the surreal places we see in our dreams, magical sunsets - reflected on paper as symbolism in art and the joy of experimentation. Embrace the unknown and the mystical part of you by wearing this scarf. These colors will replace the darkness of our lives with light, and bring clarity and joy in our lives.
- 100% Wool
53x53inches (135x135 cm)
- Each print is illustrated by hand, transferred and digitally printed
- Ethically sourced & 100% Biodegradable fabric
- One Purchase = One Tree Planted
- Each piece comes in a reusable cotton canvas pouch, which allows the textile to breathe, and can be used for storage
- Dry clean only
- You can iron or steam your scarf in a low temperature from the paler side.
This fabric is incredibly soft and luxurious to the feel. Pattern is visible on both sides, with one side more pale.
More from this brandView all products
Los Angeles, CA
Combining experimental marks and traditional illustration methods, each Doku scarf is designed using mixed media techniques. Our patterns tell stories about daily life, lucid dreamscapes, vivid memories, and hidden beauties in nature. Doku is the go-to brand for people who want to look beautiful and live sustainably. We donate a tree per each purchase.