Dulce Bubble in Purpura Turquesa
See wholesale price
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Designed by Folklore for the active baby and toddler. Made with colorful textiles handmade in Guatemala.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Button closure for diaper change
- Adjustable shoulder ties
- Fits ages 0-24M
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textiles. Carefully tie-dyed and woven for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern. Craftsmanship technique passed through generations
- Fabric is chemical free and made using minimal water and energy.
- This garment has been dyed using an artisanal dying technique. Through the washes you will see color variations that only make your garment more unique over time.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- Please for better care, we recommend hand wash with cold water. Hot water is a no no
- Dry flat
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for return
More from this brandView all products
Folklore Las Niñas
We’re Folklore Las Niñas The original artisanal girlswear celebrating Guatemalan textile craftsmanship. We create timeless, hand-woven clothes for babies, girls and moms, as well as dreamy room decor. Folklore Goods are: HANDMADE Every garment is woven and hand-sewn by Guatemalan artisans, each drawing from generations of tradition and passed-down wisdom. HONEST You can don your Folklore goods freely, knowing that every maker from the footloom to the final stitches is honored for their craft with safe work environments and fair trade wages. SUSTAINABLE With waste-conscious small batch collections, low carbon production, and a devotion to water equity, we’re committed to raising the bar in the fashion industry.