Dulce Bubble in Purpura Turquesa
See wholesale price
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Designed by Folklore for the active baby and toddler. Made with colorful textiles handmade in Guatemala.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Button closure for diaper change
- Adjustable shoulder ties
- Fits ages 0-24M
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Made with Guatemalan foot-loomed textiles. Carefully tie-dyed and woven for 3 weeks creating a unique pattern. Craftsmanship technique passed through generations
- Fabric is chemical free and made using minimal water and energy.
- This garment has been dyed using an artisanal dying technique. Through the washes you will see color variations that only make your garment more unique over time.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique
- Please for better care, we recommend hand wash with cold water. Hot water is a no no
- Dry flat
- Now accepting returns and exchanges!
- Sale items are not eligible for return
More from this supplierView all products
Folklore Las Niñas