Eva Girl Romper in Arcoiris
See wholesale price
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
Our Eva girl romper is the perfect summer staple. Featuring adjustable should ties all in a super fun rainbow pattern.
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Wooden button back closure
- Adjustable shoulder ties
- Fits ages 2y-12Y
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Fabric is chemical free, dye free, and made using minimal water and energy.
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash in cold water. Hot water is a no no
- Dry flat
- Steam iron or fluff once dry
More from this brandView all products
Folklore Las Niñas
We’re Folklore Las Niñas The original artisanal girlswear celebrating Guatemalan textile craftsmanship. We create timeless, hand-woven clothes for babies, girls and moms, as well as dreamy room decor. Folklore Goods are: HANDMADE Every garment is woven and hand-sewn by Guatemalan artisans, each drawing from generations of tradition and passed-down wisdom. HONEST You can don your Folklore goods freely, knowing that every maker from the footloom to the final stitches is honored for their craft with safe work environments and fair trade wages. SUSTAINABLE With waste-conscious small batch collections, low carbon production, and a devotion to water equity, we’re committed to raising the bar in the fashion industry.