Extra Large and Sturdy Rotating Utensil Holder with No-Tip Weighted Base
See wholesale price
- EXTRA LARGE MEANS BIG! - Stop cramming your utensils into small metal cups, or into a drawer that can barely close. Our utensil holder is a generous 7 inches in diameter, allowing you to free up drawer space and stop rummaging for utensils every time you cook. There's no kitchen tool that won't fit: spoons, spatulas, whisks and more! Tall and sturdy so none of your tools will fall out. Will hold approximately 15-20 large handled tools right on your counter for your convenience!
- STURDY NO-TIP CONSTRUCTION - Our utensil holder WILL NOT TIP OVER! Nothing is more frustrating than having your utensil holder tip over while you're cooking. Our tall utensil holder features a weighted base to keep it from tipping or sliding around during use. Stop using small, cheap cups that will tip and flip every time you use them. Our utensil holder is the REAL DEAL!
- PERFECTLY DESIGNED -Unique Cooler Kitchen design features include 1) the convenience of a rotating base so you can reach every tool with ease on the fly 2) a tri-compartment divider to organize your tools more efficiently 3) a gripped insert at the bottom to ensure your tools don't slide around when in use 4) rubberized feet, so it won't scratch or stain your counter.
- CLEANING IS A BREEZE - Other metal utensil holders can rust and stain your counters with ugly spots over time, or they can scratch your countertops. Ours has rubberized feet to ensure that it won't harm your counter or slide around, and is completely RUST-PROOF. The divider and gripped insert are easily removable, for hassle-free cleaning. The whole utensil holder is 100% DISHWASHER SAFE!
- WONDERFUL ADDITION TO ANY KITCHEN- 7" x7" Inches, Sturdy Plastic Construction, Dishwasher Safe, Removable Divider and Gripped Insert. Add To Cart Now!
More from this brandView all products
Dix Hills, NY
Cooler Kitchen was founded in 2014 by Julie and Brandon, an apartment dwelling couple in New York City. We love to cook at home and we are always on a mission to find new products that minimize space and maximize our time in our small beloved kitchen.