Forest Bears Tube Scarf
See wholesale price
The Forest Bears tube scarf features a custom pen, ink, and watercolor design of a mother black bear and her cub in the forest. Created for, and sold at, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, but equally at home in any forest or landscape in the country!
Alpincho’s tube scarves are milled, cut, sewn and printed in the USA with hemmed top and bottom edges. Constructed from a single piece of American-made fabric, each full-color tube scarf is infused with antimicrobial copper and silver and is quick drying, freeze resistant, UPF 50+, odor-resistant, breathable, and moisture wicking. Can be worn 12+ ways!
- 5” H X 10” W (laid flat), rolled-hem edges, one-size-fits-all
- 100% quick-dry polyester
- 100% milled, cut, sewn, and printed in the USA
- Antimicrobial copper and silver infusion for odor resistance
- UPF 50+
- Easy care: machine wash warm, hang dry
- Custom design by Sarah Dielle Anderson
Thanks for visiting Alpinecho!
Illustration and design by Sarah Dielle Anderson.
100% Made and printed in the USA
More from this brandView all products