Fortifying Conditioner – Jojoba Oil and Coconut Oil - 8 Oz - Sulfate Free
See wholesale price
- Blends Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Lavender Essential Oil to hydrate, strengthen and repair hair.
- Reinvigorates hair follicles, supports healthy scalp, nourishes hair, protects from UV rays.
- Moisturizing formula helps prevent breakage.
- Natural, botanical oils and extracts add volume, texture and shine, creating vibrant hair.
- PHTHALATE FREE - PARABEN FREE - SULFATE FREE - GLUTEN FREE - VEGAN
More from this supplierView all products
Falls River Soap
Chagrin Falls, OH
Handmade Artisanal Soap Crafted the Old Fashioned Way Welcome to Falls River Soap Company, a family owned business specializing in handcrafted artisanal soaps. We use organic and high quality natural essential oils, herbs and botanicals sourced from all over the world to create homemade soaps the old-fashioned way, through the cold-process method of soap making. Unlike mass-produced commercial soaps, it takes time to create a Falls River Soap. We work in small batches at a low temperature and age the soaps for up to four to six weeks to preserve the natural glycerin, producing the most luxurious, pure and gentle moisturizing soap imaginable. We believe in natural skin care for your entire family. Our eco-friendly natural soaps do not contain harsh chemicals, animal fats or synthetic preservatives. We do not test our products on animals and our handmade soaps are 100% vegetarian. We create our one-of-a-kind handmade soaps with care and love using the finest ingredients available. We use earth-friendly ingredients like fresh goat milk, olive oil, shea and cocoa butter, coconut and avocado oil. Our natural exfoliates include lemon peel, ground coffee and calendula petals and more. Now, you can make every day a spa day, inviting exotic scents and vibrant colors into your bath or shower for a refreshing clean you won’t ever forget. Discover Falls River Soap Company today!