Fraser Fir Diffuser
See wholesale price
Our fragrances are diffused through natural reeds, leaving your space beautifully scented with an uplifting aroma.
Top: Lemon Peel, Cypress
Middle: Evergreen, Cedar
Base: Fir, Amber, Moss
Infused with natural essential oils, including fir balsam
- 3.69"H, 1.52" diameter bottle
- Includes six 7" diffuser reeds
- Perfect for small bathrooms
- 4.44"H, 1.92" diameter bottle
- Includes eight 10" diffuser reeds
- Perfect for bathrooms and medium sized rooms
- 5.44"H, 2.38" diameter bottle
- Includes ten 10" diffuser reeds
- Perfect for large rooms
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil.
- The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24–36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- Adjust the amount of fragrance diffused by turning the reeds more or less frequently - 1-2 times per week or when you see dry reed tips.
- For best results keep out of direct sunlight, heat and drafts.
- You may observe initial rapid evaporation of our diffuser, however this evaporation will slow down over time but the quality of the fragrance will not change.
- To avoid damage to furniture or countertops, do not place the diffuser on stone, or on painted, stained or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
More from this supplierView all products