Glass Ice Cream Bowls, Set of 4
See wholesale price
- EXCEPTIONAL EUROPEAN QUALITY (SET OF 4): Crystalia ice cream bow set are made with high quality toughened European clear and smooth glass. These excellent dessert cups set are perfect for serving ice cream, trifle, parfait, sundae, pudding, frozen yogurt, gelato, fruit parfaits, condiments, candy, nuts, sweets, Turkish delights and other healthy snacks.
- LEAD-FREE HEALTHY ECO-FRIENDLY GLASS: Dessert bowl set which can be used also small trifle bowl does not contain harmful elements such as lead and safe for eating and drinking. Lead-free glass not only safe for food contact but refracts more light than ordinary glasses, so you can see your food more clearly. Do not compare with Made in China glasses.
- MULTIPURPOSE FOOTED DESSERT BOWLS: The footed mini dessert cups a perfect addition to your kitchen collection at home or your shop. Comfortable in the hand; wide foot provides easy handling. Ideal to present your desserts. It is dishwasher and refrigerator safe. Capacity 265 cc (9 OZ). Perfect size to enjoy your ice cream!
- ELEGANT DESIGNED ICE CREAM SUNDAE CUPS: This ice cream-dessert bow set is an excellent gift for any occasion. It is also suitable for trifle or gelato. Ships in a beautifully designed printed box. The perfect gift for Christmas, Birthday or Wedding Anniversary. Great for engagement parties, promotion parties, gatherings with friends, or formal dinners
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: For the long and complicated shipping processes, if the products you received are broken, please contact us ASAP. We guarantee to offer you a replacement. We believe in our packaging quality.
More from this brandView all products
Santa Ana, CA
Crystalia is a native California-based manufacturer and distributor of stylish and sturdy premium glassware manufactured by us at our European facility. We offer a healthier and more environmentally friendly user experience than single-use plastic products. Our glasses are made with non-toxic, lead-free and BPA-free material and our manufacturing practices are in strict adherence to the stringent European manufacturing guidelines.