GRACE | White
See wholesale price
Look elegant and timeless while fighting off blue light in these vintage-inspired cateye computer glasses. The Grace is a delicate, yet sophisticated style for the female entrepreneur. Bold white lines balancing sleek gold accents creates a stunning frame for your eyes that not only looks fantastic but protects them as well.
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Frame
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- ECO-Friendly BPA Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Lens Width 49mm | Bridge 20mm | Temple Length 142mm
- Available in White and Black
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
The Grace collection is inspired by Grace Hopper (1906-1992). She was a computer scientist and the first woman to graduate with a PhD in mathematics from Yale University. She developed some of the earliest computers, and COBOL, the commercial programming language that allowed for military innovation to transform the business world.
More from this brandView all products
Gleam Eyewear | Blue Light Blocking Glasses