Hand Woven Cotton and Wool Retba Silk Cushion,18"x18”
See wholesale price
- Retba Cotton/Wool/Silk Handwoven Pillow, Multi-natural, 18x18”
- NATURAL AND SUSTAINABLE: The Retba throw pillow has a modern design pattern and natural cotton mixed with hemp which creates a unique look, texture, and feels. The high quality, durable structure, and aesthetic appeal will exceed your expectations. The handwoven cushion boasts master craftsmanship, with the pocket zipper at the back of the cushion allowing for a good aesthetic while ensuring easy removal and insertion of the filler pillow.
- GEOMETRIC CHEVRON PATTERN: These handwoven cushions are bright, beautiful and eye-catching and will add beautiful color and texture to your indoor or outdoor space. It is an easy and simple way to decorate any space with style, comfort, and function. These multi-colored cushion covers feature a unique chevron pattern. The Retba throw pillow has been made using old techniques of handweaving cushions by skilled artisans.
- MODERN LOOK & USAGE: Decorate your space with this textured throw pillow. The Retba rug pillow is soft and handwoven with a decorative feel and alluring texture. The heavy handwoven fabric and rich texture of the material add beauty and comfort to any room or setting. These pillows feature a classic modern look with a textured finish. We even recommend gifting them as a fabulous present for your loved ones!
- EASY CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Spot Clean Only. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors. Our Popular Life Home products are meticulously handmade by our master artisans, one piece at a time. This may result in a slight variation from one item to the next. Such differences are inherent in the manufacturing process, you may expect minor distinctions.
- Pillow insert included
More from this brandView all products
Connecting the world by our textiles, folk arts & crafts. At Popular Life Home our simple effort is to make a huge difference to all the textile & handicraft Artisans around the world. Bring out their products to the marketplaces, improve their living conditions and give them a lifetime of livelihood so they can educate their children and have a better healthy future for their family.