Hand Woven Dexter 100% Wool Ombre Dyed Rug, 5' x 8'
See wholesale price
- Dexter 100 % Wool Ombre Dyed Rug, Blue, 5x8"
- 100% SOFT WOOL: Each Dexter rug is made from premium quality, hand-spun wool giving a super soft feel and comfort. This modern-style rug will help give your room a feel of elegant beauty. The subtle ombre effect will add color and texture to your space. The gradual transition of colors gives these rugs a clean contemporary look.
- GRADUAL OMBRE PATTERN. Dexter rugs are made up of premium quality soft woolen material. A traditional ombre dyed effect creates a lustrous, textured, designer look. Perfectly styled for everyday modern décor. The area rug is perfect in size for placement under furniture, at your bedside or the foot of the bed as well, etc.
- MODERN LOOK & USAGE: Due to the low fiber shedding, these rugs hold up in high traffic areas of the home, while the handcrafted construction of this rug makes it more strong and long-lasting. Increased pile height adds depth and dimension as well as a soft and comfortable feeling underfoot. Sure to look amazing in any room, including, the living room, bedroom, dining room, office space, or foyer.
- CARE & MAINTENANCE: Light vacuum, clean consistently, and abstain from using a hard brush on floor coverings. Soak up spills right away, remove any fluid with a clean fabric or a paper towel. Recommended using with a rug pad. Common variations in shading the surface of the wool add to its magnificence and uniqueness. Our Popular Life Home products are meticulously handmade by our master artisans, one piece at a time.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.
More from this brandView all products
Connecting the world by our textiles, folk arts & crafts. At Popular Life Home our simple effort is to make a huge difference to all the textile & handicraft Artisans around the world. Bring out their products to the marketplaces, improve their living conditions and give them a lifetime of livelihood so they can educate their children and have a better healthy future for their family.