Heirloom Basotho Wool Blanket - Chromatic
See wholesale price
Worn and owned by Prince Harry, Nelson Mandela, Pope John Paul II. The Basotho blankets have deep cultural significance and history. The world-renowned blanket distinguishes this nation from others by the way in which the blankets are worn as part of their everyday life. The designs have been developed over many years with the blessing of the Lesotho Royal Family.
- Made In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made with blessing of the Basotho Nation
- Hypoallergenic, No toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Machine washable, pet and kid friendly
- Thick, soft, warm and repels rain and wind
The SeanaMarena Basotho blanket is considered the "Royal Crown Jewel" of all the Basotho blankets. The SeanaMarena date back to the 1930’s. The word ‘SeanaMarena’ means ‘to swear by the Chiefs’.
- Design: Chromatic
- Size: 61” x 65”
- Style: Throw / Wrap / Blanket
- Color: Black and cobalt with yolk over stripe
- Materials: 90% Weft 50% Merino Wool / 50% super soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber tight weave on a 10% Polycotton Warp.
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa
More from this supplierView all products
Thula Tula®| The Official Home of Basotho Heritage Blankets and Throws