Hounds Toddlers' Ultralite Shoes
See wholesale price
This Toddlers' Ultralite Shoe features a comfortable, lightweight design. The non-marking sole is great for indoor or outdoor wear. This shoe is easy to clean, is odor resistant, and provides gentle arch support.
- Ultra soft
- Super lightweight
- Odor resistant
- Massaging foot-bed
- Arch support
- Adjustable strap accommodates most foot widths
- Easy to clean
- Do not leave your Dawgs exposed to extreme heat whil they are not being worn (i.e. in direct sunlight, near heating vents, or in a hot vehicle)
- Dawgs can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent as necessary. Air dry or dry with a soft cloth.
- Dawgs can be sanitized in 10 parts water to 1 part bleach for approximately 10 minutes. Allow Dawgs to air dry or dry with soft cloth.
- Fleece Dawgs insoles can be removed and washed on cold in the washing machine. We do not recommend putting Fleece Dawgs insoles in the dryer.
- Be sure to spray your new Sheep Dawgs with an all weather protectant spray (for all synthetic fibers), or a suede/leather protector (cow suede & lambskin products) prior to wearing them outside. Spray as needed for the lifetime of your Sheep Dawgs.
- Do not submerge Sheep Dawgs in water - spot cleaning only! We do not recommend washing your boots in the washing machine.
- To remove mud and dirt, use a soft shoe brush once the soiled area is dry.
- Cow Suede and Lambskin boots can be cleaned with a suede and leather cleaner.
- To clean shearling lining, use a wool cleaner.
More from this brandView all products
Our Ultra-Soft material is the basis for our footwear designs and helps ensure comfort. By incorporating sculpted foot-beds, comfort heel cushions and supportive heel cups along with structured arch supports, we provide ultimate comfort and support for our customers. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Over 28,000 Reviews! 👭🏼 Over 1 Million Happy Customers Our footwear meets and exceeds the needs of today's demanding lifestyles! DAWGS footwear helps by providing the following: 1. Stabilize the foot 2. Cushion the heel 3. Aid in shock absorption 4. Provide effective arch support