See wholesale price
What do you do when you visit a new country and find your name etched into plaques on building after building? You head home and design a throw inspired by your town, of course! In Bruges, Belgium, Huys translates to "house" in Old Dutch. So it seemed fitting that we pay homage to our surname, Huys, with a throw inspired by the glistening rooftop silhouettes of this charming town. We hope that curling up in the Huys Throw will transport you to Bruges' canals, cobbled streets, and medieval buildings. Sounds lovely, doesn't it?
- Colors: black, pomegranate, blush, coral
- Size: 50"x60" (size chart)
- Materials: recycled cotton, recycled polyester
- Pattern on one side with birdseye stitch on the back
- Care: machine wash cold/cool, tumble dry low/delicate, separately
- Designed in Portland, Oregon. Made in the USA.
More from this brandView all products
Seek & Swoon | Decorative Eco Throw Blankets