See wholesale price
Inspired by Budapest
Sometimes the patterns we see when we travel are ingrained in our memories. That was true when we returned from Budapest, Hungary — the roof tiles of the Matthias Church were like nothing we'd ever seen and putting them on a throw was an easy decision. And this city...amazing! The people, the food, the thermal baths, the architecture — there is inspiration everywhere. And we hope you love the Kaland (Hungarian for 'adventure') Throw as much as we loved designing it.
- Colors: white, wheat, burgundy, gold
- Size: 50"x 60" and 60"x80" (size chart)
- Materials: 75% recycled cotton, 25% recycled polyester
- Pattern is one-sided
- Care: machine wash cold/cool, tumble dry low/delicate
- Designed in Portland, Oregon. Made in the USA.
More from this supplierView all products
Seek & Swoon | Decorative Eco Throw Blankets