Kata Spiral Coaster Trivet - Blue (Set of 4)
See wholesale price
About This Handicraft
Our coaster is 100% handmade with Jute, these will protect your coffee table from scratches and watermarks.
Durable, absorbent, and neutral enough to go with any decor style and can be used as a trivet.
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 6” round
- Material: Braided Jute
- Color: Blue, White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your product as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or jute fabric color can change and fade.
More from this brandView all products
Long Island City, NY
KORISSA provides unique & purposeful handmade goods that are socially and environmentally responsible. Purchasing any of the unique amazing handcrafted products supports and benefits artisans in low-income communities. Fair wages ensure that education, health care, and new possibilities are available to these communities.
Kata Spiral Coaster Trivet - Blue (Se...