Kimono Gown in Pebble
See wholesale price
- Double-tie kimono for your ease in dressing your baby. A knotted bottom creates easy diaper changing, along with keeping your baby's feet warm.
- Fold-over mittens.
- One size: 0-3m
- Our baby clothes are made of sustainable, eco-friendly materials.
- Bamboo has a unique antimicrobial agent that protects your baby from bacteria and fungi, which other materials are prone to harbor.
- The perfect mix of bamboo and 100% cotton makes our clothes incredibly soft to the touch and provides the perfect amount of comfort to help your baby be happy and relaxed.
- Lightweight and UV resistant, making it breathable and perfect for all times of the year. This product provides protection against the sun, and ease of airflow.
- Carefully sewn and made in the USA, providing the amount of quality and attention that your baby deserves.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Low tumble or air dry. Avoid fabric softener.
More from this brandView all products
Honey Babe Clothing
The idea for Honey Babe Clothing was conceived when we looked around and saw that from department stores to small boutiques, baby clothing options were limited to busy patterns and bright colors that stole the show from our little one’s soft features and beautiful skin tone. The lack of solid color options made of premium, sustainable material is what drove us to design, and launch our own baby clothing line. In our world today, clothing is being mass produced and little responsibility is being taken for the impact this is having on our beautiful Earth. We refuse to be a part of that. Which is why we’ve chosen to use only sustainable fabrics in the creation of our clothing. We believe in sustainability and being eco-friendly, that is why all our clothes are made of sustainable organic bamboo and 100% organic cotton fabrics. We have gone to the ends of the Earth to find the perfect, soft, sustainable material with just the right amount of stretch.