let that shit grow plant sticker, funny gardening sticker, quote sticker
See wholesale price
An irreverent and plant-themed variation on the classic mantra- this "Let That Shit Grow" sticker is a reminder to find forgiveness for yourself and others . . . and to not overwater your favorite plants.
- GRAPHIC: the words LET THAT SHIT GROW over illustrations of popular plants like a Burro's Tail, Snake Plant, and more.
- COLOR(S): shades of green and white text
- MATERIAL: durable vinyl, strong enough to last on a car, water bottle, bike, helmet, or anything else you'd like to customize!
- DIMENSIONS: 3.5" wide by 3.28" high full-bleed rectangle
- PERFECT FOR: gift for a gardener, gift for a houseplant gardener, nature lover gift, gardening gift, funny gardening quote gift
5% of every sticker sold will be donated to Philly PAWS, a local non-profit dedicated to making Philadelphia a "no-kill" city. Don't need a sticker, but still want to donate? You can do that right here.
More from this brandView all products
exit343design is Stephanie Harvey: artist, #bosslady, and petter of all the dogs. She is focused on creating products that make gifting easy and make art accessible for anyone to own. Working from her basement studio located just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Stephanie prints her original designs by hand, one color at a time, using primarily screen-printing processes. Her product line fuses fun and function utilizing original illustrations, type, and patterns that are bright, bold, and illustrative, often with humorous undertones. In all, exit343design exemplifies Stephanie’s love of laughter, giving gifts, writing snail mail, design, vivid colors, and all things cute.