Lia Jumpsuit in Salmon Menta
See wholesale price
Handmade Guatemalan threads for girls and women that help provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala.
- ABOUT THE TEXTILES
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
A one piece perfection!
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Easy and comfortable slip on and off
- Elasticized waist
- Fits ages 2Y-12Y
- A portion of every purchase is donated to Ecofiltro Water for Life School Program. Shop and give back
- Made with artisan made textile from Guatemala. Carefully tie-dyed and foot-loomed for 3 weeks to create a one of a kind pattern
- Imperfections and pattern variations are normal due to the nature of the artisan made textiles. Each piece is truly unique.
- For a better care, we recommend hand wash
- Dry flat
- Steam iron
Now accepting returns and exchanges!
More from this brandView all products
Folklore Las Niñas
We’re Folklore Las Niñas The original artisanal girlswear celebrating Guatemalan textile craftsmanship. We create timeless, hand-woven clothes for babies, girls and moms, as well as dreamy room decor. Folklore Goods are: HANDMADE Every garment is woven and hand-sewn by Guatemalan artisans, each drawing from generations of tradition and passed-down wisdom. HONEST You can don your Folklore goods freely, knowing that every maker from the footloom to the final stitches is honored for their craft with safe work environments and fair trade wages. SUSTAINABLE With waste-conscious small batch collections, low carbon production, and a devotion to water equity, we’re committed to raising the bar in the fashion industry.