Lord Byron But Words Are Things Quote Leather Journal - 7x5
See wholesale price
This handcrafted leather quote journal merges a vintage feel with modern environmentalism. The sustainably-sourced leather cover is embossed with the following quote by Lord Byron: “But words are things, and a small drop of ink, falling like dew, upon a thought, produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.”
One hundred unlined pages are stitched in and made of recycled cotton, so they’re tree-free and bleed-resistant.
For each journal purchased, Soothi plants a tree in partnership with One Tree Planted.
- Size: 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep
- Material: Cover: 100% leather; Paper: 100% cotton
- Color: Available in brown tone
- Paper: 100% tree-free handmade paper
- 125 gsm weighted paper
- 100 sheets, off-white color with subtle specks of cotton fiber
- Care: Spot clean as needed with leather care solution
Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Pen Not Included.
More from this brandView all products