Monstera Palm Earrings
See wholesale price
Beautiful hand carved and polished horn in the shape of a Monstera Palm frond.
- Sustainably sourced horn from rural Ugandan cattle keepers, horn is used and upcycled instead of wasted
- Hand carved in small scale, Fair Trade artisan cooperative in Uganda
- High variability of horn color ensures that no two pieces are the same
- Jewelry pieces come in variable shades of white to brown to black
- Local and Fair - Brass jewelry findings sourced in US and made by independent metal artists
- Jewelry assembled in US by living wage paid adults
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
APPROXIMATE SIZE: 2.25" x 1.5"
More from this brandView all products
Maadili Collective fosters partnerships with small-scale artisan communities where opportunities are limited or non-existent in order to promote economic freedom and stability. We are dedicated to co-create innovative designs intended to enhance skill levels, create a platform for artistic expression, and nurture genuine connections between artisans and customers. We have a commitment to adapt and grow with artisan partners, while celebrating their unique culture and craft. Maadili Collective wholeheartedly believes that business has momentum to transform lives.