Mountain Belt Russet
See wholesale price
The Mountain Belt is a serious piece of leather. Built from Hermann Oak's Old World Harness leather, this heavy duty leather belt is not for fragile hearts and delicate trousers.
- 1.5 inch width and 13oz (.25") Thick American Harness Leather from Hermann Oak in St. Louis.
- Traditional Harness just like your grandfather used. Stuffed in drums with heavy tallow for exceptional weather wear, thickness, ease of cutting, and durability in the field.
- Buckle Hardware is solid brass.
- The billet end of the belt has 7 holes spaced by 1" on hole center.
- It is 6.5" from the center hole to the tip of the belt tongue.
More from this brandView all products
Craft and Lore
COEUR D ALENE, ID
Craft and Lore is an independent design and build workshop in North Idaho focusing on leather goods that are simple in form and function. Traditional crafting methods are employed to create durable goods that are built to last a lifetime. Focusing on simple, rugged and durable aesthetics, our drive is for functional and beautiful accessories that are built with care and ardor. While the true beginnings started years prior, the brand Craft and Lore was officially founded on January 1st 2014 by Nathaniel Von Lind on his kitchen table. After a year of steady growth, Michael Miles joined him in the workshop. The team has more than doubled since our early days, as we continue to grow into new fields and opportunities.