See wholesale price
Inspired by the unique tradition and style of Ndebele house painting, this vibrant and beautifully patterned throw is bursting with Ndebele culture. The patterns and expressive symbols created on the walls of the houses serve as a form of communication between the different groups of the Ndebele people originating from the north-eastern parts of South Africa. Culturally, each Ndebele woman has a marriage blanket, called a Nguba. She wears this blanket throughout her entire life. The blanket is embellished with different types of beads to signify the different events in her life, such as her son attaining manhood.
- Made In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- Hypoallergenic, No toxic dyes or chemicals used...ever
- Machine washable, pet and kid-friendly
- Soft, warm perfect for outdoors and indoors
- Size: 55” x 71” / 140cm x 180cm
- Style: Throw / Wrap
Materials: 100% super-soft, warm, lightweight, and hypoallergenic microfiber with a triple jacquard weave, open Selvedge.
- Origin: Crafted in South Africa.
More from this supplierView all products
Thula Tula®| The Official Home of Basotho Heritage Blankets and Throws