New York City Skyline Aluminum Open Ring
See wholesale price
This one's for the lovers of the classic New York cityscape!
This is a beautiful handcrafted open band hand-stamped with a depiction of the NYC skyline complete with the Statue of Liberty! It's a gorgeous accessory for someone in a committed relationship with NYC (like I am).
All rings come beautifully and simply packaged in an eco-friendly kraft box and twine ready for gifting.
ABOUT THE JEWELRY
- The aluminum ring band measures 3/8" wide.
- The vegan ink used to darken the lettering is semi-permanent.
- Each ring is handmade to order for you and a little different due to the nature of hand stamping.
ABOUT THE METAL
- The aluminum jewelry stays bright and shiny and is less reactive to skin than other types of silver colored metals.
- It is advisable to remove your ring during hand washing.
- It is not recommended to sleep, shower or exercise in stamped or handmade jewelry.
- The vegan ink will fade over time. Keeping your stamped jewelry out of water will help to lengthen the life of the ink.
More from this brandView all products
Salt and Sparkle
Rockaway Park, NY
I grew my handmade gift shop, Salt and Sparkle, organically out of my love for personalized jewelry and my obsessive need to do it all myself. I use vegan inks and no animal products in my jewelry making processes and am constantly trying to make my business as cruelty free as possible. I purchase the vast majority of my materials from other women-owned small businesses all over the country.