Night Fall Wool Scarf
See wholesale price
Inspired by geodes formed in nature and by nature, each geode has a different type of crystal and different type of energy within. Geodes helps you connect with your inner self and healing from within.
Wear this scarf with any outfit as it changes color the way you wrap it. It will adapt you and the colors within you.
- 100% Wool
53x53inches (135x135 cm)
- Each print is illustrated by hand, transferred and digitally printed
- Ethically sourced & 100% Biodegradable fabric
- One Purchase = One Tree Planted
- Each piece comes in a reusable cotton canvas pouch, which allows the textile to breathe, and can be used for storage
- Dry clean only
- You can iron or steam your scarf in a low temperature from the paler side.
This fabric is incredibly soft and luxurious to the feel. Pattern is visible on both sides, with one side more pale.
More from this brandView all products
Los Angeles, CA
Combining experimental marks and traditional illustration methods, each Doku scarf is designed using mixed media techniques. Our patterns tell stories about daily life, lucid dreamscapes, vivid memories, and hidden beauties in nature. Doku is the go-to brand for people who want to look beautiful and live sustainably. We donate a tree per each purchase.