Organic Flax Baby Bassinet Mattress
See wholesale price
Our Wholesome Linen Organic Mattress for Moses Basket, Bassinet or Cradle comes in various oval sizes. This a natural hypoallergenic way to protect and create a safe & sustainable environment for your baby. Our Wholesome mattresses work as a barrier between your baby and harmful chemicals. 100% Organic European linen and flax tow provides a hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial protection and cooling effect for your baby's comfort.
The combination of organic 100% linen cover & flax tow stuffing acts as a natural fire retardant, meaning that no fireproofing chemicals are used.
To prevent from unwanted leaking and moisture getting into the mattress get our Moses Basket Fitted Sheet made from 100% Waxed Linen
See Video bellow for product demonstration
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, antifungal & antimicrobial
- High moisture absorption of the materials keeps baby dry & comfortable
- Cools baby's skin avoiding rashes & irritation
- Linen cover fabric dries almost twice faster than cotton
- Organic, biodegradable & sustainable product
- NO Flame Retardant Chemicals/Vinyl, PVC, or Phthalates /NO Polyurethane Foam/NO Latex or Soy (for allergy concerns)
- Flax stuffing naturally protects from Lice, Dust Mites & Bed Bugs
- 3 years manufacture warranty or money back guarantee
- 10-14 Days FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Europe, USA, Canada or Australia
Order a Custom Size Mattress We make Oval Organic Mattresses that fit your Delta Bassinet, Badger, Tadpoles, RH, Moba & Bilia Moses Baskets
12 x 26 x 1.7 in
13 x 29 x 1.7 in
15 x 30 x 1.7 in
For Custom Mattress Sizes contact us at email@example.com
Cover - 100% Organic European Linen
Stuffing - 100% Organic Flax Town
OUR PRODUCTS ARE ALL NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE, RECYCLABLE, made in a CHEMICAL & SCENT FREE FACILITY and contain:
- NO fire retardant chemicals
- NO bleach
- NO dyes
- NO synthetic fibers
- NO plastics
- NO vinyl
Handmade and hand tufted with linen thread.
Care & Wash
- Place your mattress on the flat surface & spray your mattress with clean water until damp;
- Iron the mattress on 'high' while still wet to create a steaming effect until completely dry;
- Repeat if needed until getting the mattress to completely smooth out.
- Air-dry completely, in sunlight if possible;
Organic Wholesome Linen mattresses will last many years. There are some rules, though, that should be followed:
- Mattress should be rotated once a week in the first two months (top to toe and side to side) to distribute the wear evenly. After this period it is advisable to flip it once a month.
- Once a year, on a sunny day, allow it to air out (sun has a natural cleaning ability).
- Stains should be treated using a natural detergent solution mix of soda water + baking soda + white vinegar (1 cup + 1 tsp + 1/3 cup) and then air-dried completely, in sunlight if possible or iron the mattress on 'high' while still wet to create steaming effect until dry.
More from this brandView all products